1) all your broke ass 14 year old friends are super jealous when you got all dem Washington and Lincholns to flash around
2) the importance of responsibility, blah blah blah blah
3) OMG COFFEE IS AWESOME. ALL OF IT. I LOVE IT.
Seriously. I love coffee so hard. I like drip coffee black. I like double espressos I loove iced coffee. I like to save the coffee from the day before in the fridge and make protein shakes with it.
I. love. COFFEE Y'ALL
Recently, I've found Brenda from Lean Secrets YouTube channel and can we say girl crush? She's fantastic.
Here's some more links for her
So, I watched the video below giving ten reasons to give up coffee. So, I'm thinking "Okay, well if this one little habit could be standing in between me and a flat belly, then I can totally give it up. You don't really get addicted to coffee"
Go ahead and watch it now. It's pretty damn convincing.
Currently on day three and I just want to say UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUGHHG!
And the most annoying thing about these headaches is that I'm like "well, maybe I can just have like a half of a coffee..." but just like a conservative arguing we're all one gay marriage away from everyone marrying their sisters (POLITICS!)--that's a slippery slope (I may take out the politics later. It's not very tasteful.)
So, for the time being- I am drinking green tea like it's... well, like it's coffee.
..but it's not
...It's just. Not.
HEY, LET'S SEE SOME PROGRESS!
So, these are the kinds of results you can expect while doing Insanity, so I'm pretty excited to track the results with Insanity, The Asylum that we start Monday (though the name is a little daunting)
And Steve is going to do it with me again this time. Maybe I can convince him to do some before and after pictures. Maybe if I get enough pressure from the people in the comment section below
OMG! LET'S TALK ABOUT PiYo!
60 days of Insanity + 30 Days of Asylum + 60 days of PiYo= sexy, sexy beast.
Quick Rundown of Some other Stuff...
- SPORTS! SPORTS! USA!. The world cup is happening. As of right now, 'Merica is doing better than expected... so... c'mon, y'all! Let's keep slightly exceeding expectations!
- We went to the Master Pancake Theater viewing of "Space Jam". 1) the soundtrack holds up 2) I never noticed that...it's kind of sexist
- Game of Thrones is gone until MARCH. So, ya know. I'll just be here dressing my dog up like a dragon and speaking fake Valyrian until then